View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #449
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent S14 View Post

I think it hit me its no longer a car for me when only kids and guys in their 20s like the car. anyone in their 30s i associate with has no interest in the car and anyone that i am friends with in their 30's have moved on to AMG, M cars, vettes, V8 Mustangs or Lifted Trucks or SUV.

I want to get rid of it but I know once i sell it I know I will regret it. I would like to keep this and a corvette or stang. But it doesnt seem reasonable. I can post a pic of my car if requested.

So probably will never sell it

PS:Also am grumpy old man, i yell at kids now to stop playing music at midnight, enjoy NPR , enjoy talks about investing and stock options.
...but for every 10 nut-swingers you see at the gas station you get the one person your age or older that appreciates it. I normally feel the same way. It's little things like an old Japanese dude at the toll gate asking my questions and telling me he likes 180SXs. I know it's corny as fuck but when you get props from a generation that's generally harder to impress (and doesn't just smash that MFn LIKE BUTTON) it means more. It doesn't happen often, but it lasts longer when it does.

I had this talk with my wife last night. I don't think I'll ever be without at least one of these pieces of shit in my life lol.