View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 04:07 AM   #98
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I forgot today was 02FEB...so Happy Nissan Day!

I went on a cruise with a buddy from Yokosuka. There's a nice windy road that leads out to the coast. He came over to my house (the same day I got the Silvia lowered) and replaced his suspension with new coilovers AND threw on a nice blast pipe. Needless to say, he enjoyed the curves more than I did in my NA, automatic car.

The Silvia drives great, though. I really should get another set of Feal 441+ for the 180SX. I'm sure I'll get there. The Silvia needs an alignment, some suspension tweaks, and rolled rear fenders. I think it looks halfway decent for now.

Completely different tastes in style.

Saw more S15s in one day than I normally do in a month. This kid in a blue Autech S15 happened to be out and about today. We got to this stop light right as it turned red...and I hopped out to catch all generations of Silvia together.

After the necessary stuff is done on the Silvia, I'll turn my focus back to the 180SX. Little things need attention and I just need to nut the fuck up and get it done.