View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:20 AM   #713
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I think a lot of people dislike LS swaps cause they read it on the internet somewhere lol

I really hate a lot of the new 240 kids. They either want 4x4 status cars that look like AIDS or they are weaboo-types who have narrow mindsets and only want 1jz and sr20 lol.

LS are cool but I think they're just engines like any other and have their pitfalls. I have one in my car because it came in it and I wanted to maintain the "heritage" of the car but this is my last LS swapped car. I'd still buy cars that come with LS from the factory cause I like variety.

Variety. That's what people need to embrace. As I get older I get into tons of vehicles I wouldn't have looked twice at before. Now that I pay attention to them I realize how many cars I've missed out on cause I didn't wanna pay attention to them

P.S. 240sx were marketed towards hair dressers and receptionists so like...have fun preserving that heritage bo