View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM   #416
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I like how everyone says it's the end
It's the end of Phase 4 and the Infinity Saga. No one is saying it's the end end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Arent you all tired of marvel or just super hero movies in general after about two decades of about 6 movies per year? Shit. The original iron man movie must have been the last super hero movie i enjoyed, after that, shit got old fast (not a comic book guy i should add).
On a side note, i watched Green Book this past weekend. Hadnt enjoyed a new (ish?) movie so much in a while.
It's been essentially 11 years for this story arc. Fuck no I'm not tired of this shit. These movies are my childhood dreams come to reality like I never thought would be possible.

I saw it first thing Sat morning. Totally epic and actually a LOT of surprises. The first 1/3 of the movie totally caught me off guard (although in hindsight I should have expected it to feel that way). I think as a conclusion to the Infinity Saga it was everything I wanted it to be. I appreciate that they spent 3 hours and tied up virtually all the stories. No lie, I was fucking ballin the last 30 min or so. No fucks given.

Between Endgame and The Long Night, last weekend was probably the most epic weekend of entertainment I may ever get to experience.