View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:20 PM   #423
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Marvel only releases about 2 maybe 3 movies per year on average. Those over shits are from rival studios of dubious quality. Fuck no, I'm not tired of the MCU stuff. But yes, I do believe that other ocean of questionable quality content will cause superhero fatigue overall and the genre will begin to decline at some point. However, Endgame is the zenith of it all. 10 years of story arcs leading up to this. What a historic and wild ride.

And ugh... Greenbook. Widely panned by the family of Don Shirley as an outright lie in it's portrayal of him. No thanks on that one. Hard pass.
Man, im not really interested in learning about the true story, the movie itself was really entertaining imo though.
And good for all of you who are into these super hero movies. I have a bunch of friends who like that stuff too. Hell, i'll go if im invited, but it's not something im looking forward to. Last superhero movie i watched at the movies was deadpool 1. I think i enjoyed the beers more than the movie.
What do you guys think about the mouse owning that stuff now? I read that it might turn into a sjw fest now. Ive also read that this avengers movie might be the last marvel movie for a lot of people.