View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 11:21 PM   #62
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Wife started a new job that fits her school schedule; so now I get some uninterrupted wrench time on the weekends..yesssss!!!

Started off by tossing the new walbro in last night; soldered the harness in, re-flowed and added some new solder to all the hanger connections

Power steering kit finally showed up after 2 months. Bolted in the down pipe in with a new O2 sensor and a fat to skinny conversion bung then got all the -an lines tightened up and oriented to my liking.

Also popped some new plugs in it. The old ones had about 5k miles; motor look s to have been running very healthy..so fingers crossed it should be relatively trouble free.

Took advantage of our son having a sleepover at the grandparents. Got the yard cleaned up and mowed it for the first time of the season. Then, got to work buttoning up the underside of the car.

TONS of ground clearance. I was initially worried because the Hi-Power is notorious for hanging low. New hanger bushings combined with the PBM cobra and utilizing the transmission mount exhaust bushing really helped, none of the exhaust piping is the lowest part of the car.