View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 09:24 PM   #57
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Teddy's Southeast 180SX Build

SMALL UPDATE:

Continuing with the small weekly updates, I haven’t progressed too much on the 180. I decided to give the early 2000’s sticker stack up a go and designed some period correct stickers to throw on the car. Not sure how I feel about them tbh

Other than that, I picked up some Honda hurricane CBR mirrors, but I’m not entirely sure I’ll put them on the car or not. I’ve ordered some base plates from yahoo japan, and am currently waiting for those to arrive before I can fully mock up the hurricanes.

I’ll also get to finishing the red upholstery on the door cards and glove box one of these days, but the car is currently in the body shop having the rear end damage fixed, as well as the KP hood painted (yay).

During this past week I picked up another 180SX that I plan on turning into more of a fun, drift oriented build (still early 2000’s street style of course). It’s looking a little rough right now, but I’ve been making steady progress so far. The car had a completely stripped interior aside from a crack-free dash and door cards. I swapped the dash out and put in a cracked dash in order to preserve the mint dash to eventually swap into the two tone S13 you can see in the background of some of the pictures. I also added a center console and an extra Damsel cluster I had. It needs carpet and more interior plastics, but I’m not all that worried about it at the moment. I’ve just been throwing spare parts I’ve had at it in order to keep costs lower for now. The interior has had the seams completely riveted and has been hand brushed silver, which is... interesting. I’ll be posting progress on the purple car in this thread as well from now on. In the future weeks I’ll be removing the current body kit, and adding aero and start stripping the body for paint ~