View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:31 AM   #9
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Lol you literally made this thread after that comment

Idk. A few months ago I figured Sanders or Kamala Harris for the nominee. But there is so little change of Sanders getting the nod. The candidates are running so far left. But that's generally the nature for the primaries.

Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard on JRE was cool

Yep. That comment reminded me it was time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I feel like Bernie's time has come and gone. He's too old and has gotten more extreme in his views.

Kamala Harris I feel will be going into the primaries with some good momentum given her background.

I'm very interested to see how far Andrew Yang goes running on the UBI platform. It'll be fun to see how some conservatives view his policies.

I would love to see someone like Pete Buttigieg do well in the primaries.

Sanders is done. He is imo to old. I was a Bernie Bro back in the primaries as he seemed the most reasonable. But now with his talks of free everything and guaranteed jobs. I just cannot support him. He moved left to keep up with the dems. Harris and Booker both are a no for me. I have not gone through all the Dems yet but so far I have not found anyone I liked yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The polls are showing the Left is least interested in voting for a white male. A women, a women of color, a man of color or a gay male all rank higher.

This is what I do not like about the current left. I am a moderate by nature. I see both conservative and liberal points. This push against the white male is something I cannot get behind. Politics should have nothing to do with race/gender/sexual orientation.