View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 02:45 AM   #28
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Need to update thread title to "2020 presidential race/white tears thread"

My politic opinions aside I think Trump will be re-elected. And I have no friggin clue who will end up running against him. Prob Biden because he's the most familiar household name, seems to be the motif behind elections as of late. The touchy-feely fiasco seems to be blowing over a little bit. If anything some left wing twitter trolls will start reposting creepy pics of Trump and his kids. Or creepy quotes.

As much as the right blames the media for shafting them, the left has been getting boned too. I think the average dem is a lot more moderate than what the right is being led to believe by "viral" news, which I could be wrong about but that's my opinion at least. Both sides seem to have their mascots for egregious behavior, the more sensible politicians don't get as much of a spotlight.