View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #32
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Need to update thread title to "2020 presidential race/white tears thread"

My politic opinions aside I think Trump will be re-elected. And I have no friggin clue who will end up running against him. Prob Biden because he's the most familiar household name, seems to be the motif behind elections as of late. The touchy-feely fiasco seems to be blowing over a little bit. If anything some left wing twitter trolls will start reposting creepy pics of Trump and his kids. Or creepy quotes.

As much as the right blames the media for shafting them, the left has been getting boned too. I think the average dem is a lot more moderate than what the right is being led to believe by "viral" news, which I could be wrong about but that's my opinion at least. Both sides seem to have their mascots for egregious behavior, the more sensible politicians don't get as much of a spotlight.
Racist comment aside, it's true that the media reports on the extreme ends of the political spectrum. That's where they have learned live the views/clicks. That's why it's helpful to have candidates on alternative media platforms like JRE and Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro's Sunday Show, etc. on YT where ideas can be debated/discussed for over 60 mins.