View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 10:22 AM   #39
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
I'm a little over halfway through Andrew Yang on The Rubin Report and I've gotta say, I dig his ideas. He's already in the June and July debates and close to the requirement to get into the later ones. Looking forward to watching his performance. If he gets the nominee, I have to say I may through him a vote.

I like his ideas on reinvesting in our working class, but I don't think UBI is the answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
So, what's everybody's take on cali's expansion of health benefits to illegals? Dont legal citizens still get fined over there for not having insurance per the fbhobama care rules?
I know here in my state there wont be anymore fines next year, thanks to our republican senators.
I'm glad our politicians found insuring people that are here illegally as a higher priority over taking care of the thousands of homeless citizens that need help. The cities here are getting really bad and nothing is being done about it.