Thread: Taylorswift21
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:53 AM   #8
Fitelite240!!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Fitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-knownFitelite240!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
So just got off the phone with my bank. (Chase)

Zelle is used for send money to people you know and trust without fees. (That's what makes it apperaling to most people doing business) It's not purposely used for goods and services.

So I was honest, and told I them should have looked into it more and they helped me out. They will be putting his email on high alert for future transactions. They gave me a credit and told me if I think it's a scam. I said yepppp. And they said "dope, we'll help you out".

I'm an idiot because I should have known that a mint OEM s15 hood doesn't go for 300 shipped. But, ehhhhh when your eager, ya know. I usually always do all my transactions on PayPal with goods and services, but sometimes you slip up.

Jumpman Zelle has no dispute system. So PayPal all the way forever.

Whateves. You live and learn. Just remember any lessons you ever learn are never free. You're either wasting time or money.
Fitelite240!! is offline   Reply With Quote