View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 11:42 AM   #113
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
why would anyone pay attention to this

its a scrapyard, its all junk. ONE person denting in a junk car or smashing a tail light isnt a big deal. maybe if he had a gang of people, each in different states that went around smashing cars - i could see that as an issue.

he's just some dope making a small buzz on IG, totally pointless.

all they can do is ban him from coming into the yard for being a douche.
Im slightly befuddled you would actually not care. I've literally ran into you At the JY before (btw I'm sad its gone) looking for parts.

It's already hard trying to find parts. But when we see a car in the lot it brings some hope. there are dry spells in the yards, sometimes there is an abundance.

My point is, these kinda issues aren't a problem to you, until it affects you. Even though I don't even own an S-chassis anymore I still remember the shortcomings.

and to have this piece of shit going around, purposely trashing viable parts, man, that's just outrageous.

I'm not in for braking anyones bones, or eye for an eye property damage. but have him face consequences. make him aware that this shit is not tolerated.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote