View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 11:55 AM   #114
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
My car isnt sitting in a junkyard, but if it was - feel free to do whatever you want to it.

I dont get what you guys are getting bent out of shape about. Have you guys ever been to a junk yard before? No one gives a FUCK about these cars, thats why they are in the yard... waiting to be scrapped. When we were kids, we would take rotors throw them into windshields.
I care. I even remember helping others find parts for em and getting calls from other members HERE about parts found. not everyone is out for themselves. we even had a JY thread in SoCal section. which I dunno if its still active or not, but it helped people.

Quote:

Walk into any scrap yard and you'll see people smash gauge clusters just to take the LED needles out of lexuses, or tear perfectly good seats to take out the heaters, etc...

All of a sudden we have this crusade to save the 240's...
its a general issue, HERE THOUGH, this is specifically focused on the 240 community on an s/z chassis forum.

again eye for an eye doesn't work.

frankly i try and use the junk car as a way to learn how to take things apart properly before i fuck it up on my own car. its solid practice, one that I for one, miss having.

Quote:
You broke fucks ever stop to think that you can actually buy new parts for these cars? Fucking peasants...
yet, you needed to buy used door panels from me?

Quote:
By the way, all these pick a part scrapyards are a waste of time. Paying for admission to MAYBE find a car that hasnt been raped. And after crawling in dirt to pull the parts, they have the nerve to charge you high prices for junk parts. Fuck that.
yet ive seen you at a JY, cmon bro.

Ixfxi isnt the kid trashing shit. if you think he is, your wrong. Dude is a grown ass man, is a hard working guy with phenomenal work ethic. In all honesty im still saving up to buy a set of headlights from him lol.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 06-22-2019 at 04:14 PM..
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote