Thread: 200sx s13 tubs.
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:34 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by maXf View Post
Hello, Im new around here, been looking for an s13 hatch for a while now, (Im from europe)
Anyways. I found 1 car that I can afford but, that s13 has tubs.

It has tubs like these. I want to ask the pros and cons of this mod.
Buying the car not for motosport, drifting, etc. Just for daily/weekend car.
Could someone answer me if its a bad mod or can I drive with it with no problems.
Thanks.
-if the car already has tubs done, please do a thorough inspection to make sure they sealed or painted the area where cutting and welding was done. if they did not properly paint or seal, those areas may rust

- if the wiring harness was relocated or customized, you may run into wiring issues down the road. Wiring is an area where many people take shortcuts and it can be a major headache, trying to sort out a previous owners half-assed "fix"

- as for the actual tubs, the only downside is less space in the engine bay. you may have to relocate the battery to inside the car or in the trunk, or run a much smaller battery. if you don't drift, there is no real NEED for tubs, but if the work was done properly, it should not be a bad thing, unless your country has strict rules for what is allowed to be modified on your car. some countries to not allow such modifications on street cars.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote