View Single Post
Old 08-19-2001, 03:54 PM   #13
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dave2u is an unknown quantity at this point
I didnt get the ZX cos it was a finance thing. I think the ZX is a breathtakingly goodlooking car. It`s mean and muscular and agressive and those twin turbo`s are supposed to be awesome but it`s old and my finance company wouldn`t lend me so much money on a car that was 10 yrs old .Also it probably would have been an import and that  and the 10yrs thing = prob will need work doing right through my ownership=where do i get the parts, they`ll cost a bomb, who`ll work on a ZX import = Buckets and Buckets of hassle i dont need.
My SX is 1997, 14,000 miles, UK car, Full service history,drop dead gorgeous, 2.0litre turbo and my finance company said yes.
Keep an eye on my site too
http://www.mcmahon32.freeserve.co.uk
because i find out on monday if the 18inch alloys i`ve ordered will fit my motor. Masitaly BHP they`re called but the company has to check with Masitaly that they fit my particular car. If all goes well you`ll see `em on my 200SX on the site in a week.HAPPY DAYS.I`m being hit by buses and chopping all my fingers off in the kitchen as i daydream about what it`ll look like drooling all over my t-shirt like Homer simpson."A-A-A-ALLOYS-U-U-UH"
I dont see a lot of racing around here.I`m in the Liverpool area so i can only speak for this area but like ca18guy said it`s probably our roads aren`t  built right for racing.I would imagine you lot have a lot more room over there. Y`know us brits. There`s about 50 million of us all crammed onto an island the size of a nissan logo. People lose there balance and fall off into the sea all the time as the rest of us all scream and scramble  as many inches as we can to get away from the cliff edge. No room for racing over here m8.  And even if there was there`s coppers hiding behind every roadsign with speedguns these days. The governments going mad. We`ve just heard there are going to be thousands more speed cameras getting put up too-robbing b**tards!
dave2u is offline   Reply With Quote