View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:04 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
first post seems about right with that size of turbo and octane rating. you would pull better numbers with an E85 tune (i saw that its not available in your area, just stating)... but 350whp on 14psi is damn good!

if you wanna push more, i would highly suggest a fully forged bottom end. 400whp is that REALLY iffy range on SR bottom end parts. there have been a few builds that have popped up over the years pushing the 500hp range and those lasted roughly 2-3 years on stock internals. fully forged bottom end will last you a LONG time.

unlike what people on FB ignorantly believe, the SR is very stout in its bottom end in stock form, but when you want to start pushing that 500hp range... its better to upgrade to some better rods, pistons, bearings etc.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote