View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 07:39 AM   #1084
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Oh I have documentation. Full excel spreadsheet (which needs updating I had to auto recover several months back and was disgusted by how much I spent hahaha!), word document, wiring diagrams, ecu pinouts, valve shim clearance, part numbers, etc etc. hahahaha!

Anyways, boost_lee_145. Not much to see as I only divulged the build to a select few (couldn't be bothered with keyboard warriors and their inherent lack of creativity and knowledge......yeah, I should be in the grump old man thread hahaha!)

PM whatever questions you had in mind. I think we will have similar setups at the end of the day. My tune is scheduled for Aug 23rd.....which sucks as my tuner simply had no open slots in July
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote