View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 06:36 AM   #32
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kem Poyner View Post
Funny how after I started this thread, a couple hours later you started a new thread (OEM+). It asked the same exact question I did. You even called it uplifting! How can a shit thread be uplifting? Maybe you should choose a side.
I have tried everything to upload my pictures but it fails each time. My Jpegs are the right size but I have not been a member for 30 days.
You fuckers can all blow it out of your snowflake asses.
Yeah. I'm trying out a 'solution' instead of encouraging the 'problem'.

Maybe if I start a thread with some simple, preserved cars it will be deemed 'cool'. If it's deemed 'cool' then, attention-seeking newcomers like yourself won't start new threads asking the obvious question that's obviously obvious. Allow me to repeat myself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's like Facebook knows what Zilvia has been searching and we're getting all these garbage threads:

"Hey should I do what everyone and their Mom thinks I should do? Or should I do the total opposite dawgggieeeeeeeee!"

OP:

In the future, try to make the thread worth while. No pictures of the car? Come on man...
...by getting you guys to realize that preserved cars can be cool, I can help preserve the remaining S-Chassis cars out there. It's like Inception: I'm trying to plant an idea.

I didn't ask a question. It's obvious what my take on the issue is.

When I said choose a side I meant this:

Follow the rules, admit faults, move on.

or

Post dumb fucking threads for attention, get called out, argue and see how it goes. If Zilvia has this insane reputation for being bad it's funny how new people STILL join and STILL ignore the rules.