View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:07 PM   #145
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
No one is hoping for a recession, acknowledging that one is imminent is different than hoping for one. .

Bill Maher literally is hoping for one.

This is him doubling down on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...get-re-elected

Quote:
Maher reiterated his desire for a recession that would tank Trump's political prospects before the 2020 election. That prompted business columnist Josh Barro to remind Maher that "recessions are really bad" and that people lost their jobs as a result. "I know," Maher responded, "but it's worth it." His comments came as Democrats tried to attack the president amid stellar economic metrics.

Now that is some high class fuckery there. You hate the president so much you are ok with people losing jobs just to get him out of office? Get the fuck out of here with that.

I am no Trump fan but I would never WANT something bad to happen just so he can get out of office. Regardless of how I personally feel, he still is the president. He is leading the country I fucking live in. I wish only for him to have the great success.