View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #147
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^^^Devils advocate. Obama had 8 years to grow the economy. Trump has had 3. I am not going to argue the economy of who did better. Just pointing out it is honestly kind of hard to get a true apples to apples comparison. Also Obama got handed a down economy. It is possible the economy good behave like people losing weight. A fat person would lose more weight than a skinny person as they have more to lose. IE a bad economy (fat) could increase faster than an already good (skinny) economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Maher is centrist, he's much farther to the right than I. TBH, corbic probably would agree with him if he'd just call himself a republican. .

As a centrist he seems lefty to me. Not saying being a lefty is a bad thing. Just seems to be where he falls.