View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #164
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Damn bro, do you listen to the The Breakfast Club? I do not have hate; all of my comments have been very constructive. I cannot condone the President’s actions and the language he uses. I hold myself to a higher standard, my COC holds me to a higher standard. I love being a U.S. Navy Corpsman; there are days I cry and days I smile. I am at a point in my career where I cannot body bag anymore-young heroes! This President lacks the empathy and sympathy to understand this! There are 30 years of audio and video recordings of him admitting to things or saying things, which would have me kicked out the military! Has the U.S. compromised its morals, and integrity?