View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 02:30 PM   #167
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I think that was thrown out when Bill was getting head and shooting loads on interns in the Oval Office.

Trump is far from perfect, but he’s doing a lot of good even if he is lacking the tact that some people expect from someone in his position. I honestly just ignore most of the stupid shit he says.

Bush and Obama both acted with more tact.

The one thing I think the left and the right can agree on is the President should give more thought to the things he says. He is the leader of a country, not a reality TV star.

The grab 'em by the pussy line idgaf about as it was locker room talk that happened years ago. You all would be lying if you have not had convo's with your boys about all the shit you'd do or have done to/with women.

His habit of insulting people in tweets, name calling etc. is unbecoming of a world leader as was Slick Willy's affair.

IMO he should take the high road even when his opponents (Rashida) do not.

I would expect this of all politicians no matter the letter next to their name.