View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 03:44 AM   #56
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Thanks guys, glad you like it.. have done few things over the last month, mainly got my hands on some defi gauges (at first with no controller or wiring but I sorted that this week).

I was tempted to drill into the dash again like the 180 but a guy in NZ makes these holders out of FRP and I thought I'd give one a shot

Painted satin black and installed

This weekend I managed to get back to Hampton Downs for another track day which gave me a great opportunity to try the supra brakes.. I took half a second off my best time which I thought was pretty good considering the club circuit is a 30 - 50 second circuit depending on what you're in so it's very very short.

Didn't get many photos but I'll try to upload a video later.

The car was awesome, all I did for prep was change oil and check fluids and tyre pressure.. the semi slicks combined with better braking just gave me so much more confidence and I really enjoyed the day a lot more than the last one.

I gave it absolute death for most of the sessions and probably had one cool down lap for every 5 or 6 fast laps I did. So stoked it had absolutely no issues at all
Olly is offline   Reply With Quote