View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:33 PM   #80
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunethePS13 View Post
Quick back story, my buddy reposted your page in his insta story right.. i followed, went about my day. Decided that since buying my first s-chassis in feb, it’s about time i joined Zilvia to look for some stateside parts. So i’m scrolling through the builds thread and yours caught my eye. It wasn’t until i was 10 mins into reading it that i saw you bought a 3d printer.. i then noticed your signature and it all clicked. Anyways, the internet is a very small place and i was mind blown for a second lol.

Absolutely love the car and your ever changing styling on it. Looking forward to more updates!
Small world indeed! Thank you!

Not many updates as of yet.

Picked up tooling to redo the pinion height on my 4.6 diff. Still need to get that done.

Redid the paint on the overfenders. Giving them time to cure before I buff the whole car, it needs it bad.

Picked up some gktech knuckles and tension rods. Going to be pairing those with some s14 lcas.

Other than that, the cars been good to me. Going to focus on the little things so that it is reliable for next year. Once thats done, I will start to accumulate what I need for a Na-T setup.