View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 09:39 AM   #581
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
Just purchased my first home recently here in St Pete. FL for 264k. Home was built in 2005 3b/2b 2 car garage, very happy lol me and my wife make decent amount (about 90k a year combined) our mortgage come out to around 1600 a month. I'm 26 and is the first in my family to buy my own crib. i have two older brothers and many older cousins that don't have their own home yet so i am very proud. Shout out to momma for letting me live with her rent free for my whole life with no rush of gettin rid of me and my wife and my son! lmao
Aye congrats!