View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 08:00 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ahhhhh, you guys are right. All the Democrats are squeaky clean.

I don’t really need to post the list of people at Epstein’s island do I?

I need to remind you of Clinton’s actions while IN office?

I’d rather not.

Also, let me remind you, black folks LOVED Trump before he ran for office and the left told them to hate him now. Don’t take my word for it. Take the dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times rappers talked about trump and all the photos of trump hanging out with rappers and black celebs. Would be a weird thing for them all to champion such a racist wouldn’t it?

Look, Trump is not a perfect man. Neither am I. Difference is, neither him or I claim to be. But there’s one thing we need to really take away here (which you will all ignore and deny).... HE’S GETTING SHIT DONE.

BUt her emails....but Obama....but Dems. That's not the point.

If I committed a robbery, can my defense be "but this guy did the same!!"

The answer is no. This will not discount what trump has done. However you are using this to justify your locked in arms with trump.

And I am sure you cannot come up with any inkling of evidence Obama was even remotely as racists as trump.........which is the entire premise behind crimsons post.

But but but.......what about this guy...or that dem..of that liberal....or that priest.

Whataboutism at it's finest