View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:54 PM   #208
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
not sure why you think they're cars no one cares about.

The point of the museum is to have a single collection of Nissan heritage. If you wanted race cars, this place still is 70-80% of the entire collection of famous Nissan race cars that is available to be seen in one place, in one trip. For the inquiry from corporate earlier in this thread, it may very well be someone with a list of cars to try to purchase should they come across it...

I've been to Zama 3 times in 4 years. Been to Nismo HQ 6 times in 5 years. Every trip to Japan, I go to all the usual car places in hopes of seeing something rare.

Nissan HQ is nice but you have to be camping out often to see the cars.
Nismo HQ is nice but you have to be camping out often to see the cars.

There isn't any other place in Japan that has that many rare cars in one place, only other place that comes close is the Honda Collection Hall which is even farther than Zama.

Forget about Toyota. They don't show their race cars. The only time I got lucky with Toyota was my first trip back in 2005, randomly came across the Toyota GT-One on display at Mega Web.

This post reminds me to post up the pics from Zama + Honda Collection Hall. Will do it later.
I didn't say I wanted more racecars. I said what I thought they'd have and they didn't have it.

I'm a big Nissan fan, but not big enough to be satisfied by old four doors in immaculate condition.