View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:07 PM   #8
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Event two went really well! Car did great again and changing up a few things really helped.

The E-Fan setup that was on the car was not going to cut it, after battling over heating issues I decided to buy a pair of quality fans. I'm not a huge fan of Mishimoto products, but these fans were cheap and I figured I'd give them a shot. Swapped the two junk 11in fans for some 12in Mishi race fans and had absolutely zero issues basically hot lapping at one point!

Swapped from the 595SS I was running on the rear to some 215/45r17 Braum tires I snagged from Discount last minute. Threw them on some 17x9 CR Kai's and they were awesome. It was way easier to toss the rear end out and basically got rid of the super aggressive snapping from lock to lock leading to me spin 90% of the time I actually got the rear out. Still need less grip, the little SR has some trouble keeping these spinning with the aggressive alignment.

Overall night went really well, had a great time with friends and figuring out how to more properly drive the car. Night ended with me spinning, trying to grab second as I pulled off the track and my shift knob exploding I
reached out to the ShirtsTuckedIn guys and they said they'd get me a new one sent out!

Car set back out in its resting place, I have some plans to make the car a lot more fun and stylish soon