View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:37 PM   #59
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
I have no idea on how this is going to play out, but its pretty obvious that this is such a large-scale problem that it will result in a serious problem probably much bigger than the country or world has ever seen. Bill Gates hit the nail on the head with that TED talk he did years ago, and here it is.

I think most of us can all agree in how upside down everything has been for many years now. The cost of housing has been stupid, regardless if its to rent or own. The cost of auto parts has gone up tremendously. Everythings been inflating and I am looking forward to this bubble bursting.

In terms of humanity, nobody welcomes death but boy is it necessary. Theres just too many people on this planet and we're doing more damage than good. Well, one things for certain... lots of deaths will mean lots of properties available and at more realistic prices. Assuming the economy does not collapse. Hopefully our *world leaders* will make the right decisions to prevent this from happening.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote