View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:07 AM   #67
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Just wanted to post in hopes that no one here ever gets it. Friend's mom got it and she passed in 4 days.

The numbers are very real, but they get outdated literally minutes after publishing. The big unknown is the unconfirmed cases. The ones that are undiagnosed. THAT'S the scary figure. Why? Because there's no number for it.

I'm blessed to be healthy (as of today), to still have a job (as of today), and for none of my loved ones to be affected (as of today). Do that facetime session with that friend or family member you've been putting off for months/years. Make that bomb ass meal you always wanted to tackle. Say I love you to as many people as possible. You really never know.

Stay safe everybody. Political-party jabbing/finger-pointing isn't the thing to put effort into right now. Take care of yourselves.