View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 09:22 PM   #21
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuglychuki91 View Post
Ethanol is definitely good idea if you have it around you
I'll for sure keep this thread updated with how it goes, I'm really curious how the DE will hold up to abuse boosted on ethanol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Its been a bit since I've had the 4.6 in the car, but I think I was around 3.5-4k at about 70-75mph. It's a bit higher than the 4.08 but not unbearable. I was also running a oem exhaust so it was nice and quiet, aside from the diff howling due to uneven wear / backlash.

Def want to try a new gearset out but I'm going to finish up the turbo kit and see how the car feels with the 4.08 that's in it now.
Oh that doesn't seem bad at, this car had a 4.9 in it before I swapped to the 5 bolt rear stuff, it was sitting at around 5k at 65 if I remember correctly, was absolutely awful on the highway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
The t25 drop off up top with the S4s is even worse lol. I've been there.