View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #2460
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
since 2001 there has not been a single day that I haven't owned at least one S13.

Current one is going on 9 years, then I bought another one as a missile car about 6 months ago.
I bought a missile for a bit part in an advertising video for my side hustle, then rebuilt the suspension and sold it.

Really wish I had put more than like 60 miles on it after rebuilding the suspension. It was really, really nostalgic to drive a car with full interior after having stripped my track car back in '07; brought me back to 2004 and 2005 when my brother and I would head out to the coast and just enjoy the salt air and conversation in a car with a full stock interior.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote