View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:44 AM   #595
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
So some crazy shit since last time I posted in this thread.

We?ve been looking for a new house for a couple years but we?re really looking for something special for it to be worth selling our house.

We found a house, wrote and offer but it didn?t get accepted because of our home sale contingency. So we said fuck it let?s do this.

We put our house on the market and did FSBO (my wife sold real estate for a decade) and I took the photos. Shot was crazy. We had 30 showings and got 4 offers in 24 hrs. All over our asking of $490. Needed up at $510 and closing in 30 days. (We paid $230 for this house 5 and a half years ago)

Went back and wrote a counter offer to the other house and that got accepted.

And boom we moved last weekend. Also, we had a baby 4 weeks ago. So much at once. Been fucking crazy.

Here are a few pics of the house after the last remodel.
If you want to see all the pics: View my photos at: https://www.mhrussell.com/Personal/Woodview-Drive

Stay tuned for pics of the new house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk