View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
The $32,750 stock S13

Hey Guys!

Cruising around bringatrailer.com and noticed that this car just sold a few days ago. Kind of broke my brain for a second. I still can't figure out the special factor that makes it so amazing. Sure, its in good shape and all factory, but I just couldn't believe it when I first saw it.. I was figuring stupid low miles, or a rare production number (like the first 1990 produced, or something like that).

We've all watched the prices of our cars go up over time (I bought my first one back in 2004 for $300), but it this where we are headed? Or is this just a fluke by someone who severely overpaid for what could be called a "museum piece"?

Here's the link I found

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-nissan-240sx-4/

Also, included is a small chart they had of the sale of S chassis' over the last few years, you can start to see things make a slow and steady trend upward, but that one that just sold really stands out..