View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 04:34 PM   #2
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
2 very boring races back to back. Hamilton doing what Hamilton does. He wins the race after the second corner and then I question why I watch these races. Bottas seems to match Hamilton for pace or better for a few laps then lets the wind out of his sails and then its fast forward time on the DVR to the last laps. Seems that Verstappen is a safe third place every podium. Racing Point seems to be the new up and coming constructors challenger. Danny Rics P4 at Spa was a welcome change as well. What the hell is Ferrari doing? I can understand why they would sandbag Vettel, but it feels like the management and strategists are cutting themselves at the knees. Its gonna be really embarrassing for the, next week at Italian GP.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote