View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 09:50 PM   #1440
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Isn't it so convenient how Trump supporters generalize all protesters as being looters and rioters but will never use your same logic of generalization to judge that of the police, judicial system, racist police chiefs etc..

You pick and choose what's convenient to you and when... Then are quick to share clip art like its doing anything useful.

The reality is alot of Trump supporters have all ultimately benefited from the racism and disparagement of minorities for literally hundreds of years. You guys are behind trump because you are proud of what he represents...

Lies, Memes, Distraction, Division, just too name a few.

He is an enabler, and someone that will keep the divide strong someone that will side with wrong to preserve his image and his cores racists beliefs.

Everyone sees right through you all.

Again the policing in this country of minorities is a problem.

Racism in this country is a problem.

That is not a political statement, it is a reality^

------------------------------------------------------

And before you generalize for me. Let me tell you directly.

I don't hate the police, I hate bad cops, I don't hate the justice system, I hate racist lawyers, judges and anyone else that sets the bar uneven based on race. I am not a democrat, I am not a republican- I only vote for the best choice available and vote based on their performance and how I feel as a citizen under there term.

I also found it so funny that you trump supporters are quick to insult me and call me all these names but never once did i insult you, doesn't make you look any better but that's just it.... I think you guys think you are really doing something... It must make you feel tall to put others down or namecall as if were kids and im a child below you... Funny how you guys did that, says alot about who you are as people, no surprise really after you leader does this on a daily basis.