Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
raveboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
again, way too fucking vague

you can fit 17x8 +25 with 205/50/17 just fine

you can also fit 17x9.5 +5 with 215/40/17 and a lot more camber

we have no idea how low you plan to be, or what type of driving you do, or what your budget is.

this whole thread is filled with examples of what you're asking for, go forth and LOOK.
I did look. I referenced a link in my original post, which was the only one that I found from searching, that was similar to what I have, 20mm front fenders and 50mm rear fenders. In the link, the guy asks the following:

"Will 18x10.5 +20 fit under 50mm origin overfenders with stock brakes and coilovers and will 18x9.5 +20 fit under 20mm front fenders."

The response was basically that it wouldn't fit very well, but it doesn't mention what the ideal size would be to fit properly without having to use spacers.

Quote:
we have no idea how low you plan to be, or what type of driving you do, or what your budget is.
I'm not looking to have my car slammed, more of a cruiser. I don't like to have it too low where I'm having to drive sideways to get over bumps. As for budget, I'm fairly open. I'd like to have as much of a deep dish as possible. Are there any other questions that I can answer to avoid from being too vague?
raveboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote