View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 05:19 AM   #22
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The Pack looked LEGIT after the first quarter. Rodgers and Devante look effortless. After MVS had a good grab I was hopeful he was over his slump and would be the receiver we?ve been wanting him to be all this time, then he drops 2 balls in a row (the second was an easy grab right on target) and I was like ?yep fuck this dude?. And then he comes back with a couple more clutch catches. Still up in the air with him. Aaron Jones is still a beast. Wish they woulda had AJ Dillion on the field more bit he looked good right away. It took 4 guys to get him to the ground. Alexander with the safety AND a pick. Dude looks like he?s about to have an all pro season.

Fuck the haters saying GB was gonna finish last in the division. That?s honestly the dumbest prediction you could come up with.

Go Pack Go!
If gb drafted a solid receiver first round..it would be a record settn yr for rodgers...but i do feel like hes gonna play lights out and show the front office they fukd up draftn a qb
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote