View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 12:25 PM   #247
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Ever fighured out PS and AC?? Wanting to K swap something, and those two items are providing issues (although, since I am going to the partial wetsump, that eats up the PS relocation area at the bottom)
For PS I was thinking electric pump. Hadn't put any thought into AC yet though. At this rate, I'm sure someone will have done it by the time I get around to it haha

So, I've been meaning to build a splitter for the DLux for forever and finally got around to doing it. My local Tap Plastic store only had 1/4" thin ABS in stock so I decided to just do a simple bumper-mounted splitter for now (it's way too floppy to use the chassis-mount setup I had on the coupe).

Marked it and cut it with a jigsaw. You want a blade that's got 10 teeth per inch. The blade I used was actually for wood and cut just fine.

It melted back together in a few spots, but it was nothing a dremmil couldn't fix. Did a super lazy inner trace just to make sure I didn't cut it out too thin.

Threw a few bolts with some LARGE washers in it and ta-da!

So back to this lean issue. I pulled the plugs the other day and they all looked perfect. Slightly rich if anything. Bought a new sensor and the AFR is on the money. So, I actually drove a car to a meet for the first time in over 2 years last night.

I was surprised how nicely it drove, though the coolant temps started climbing over 200?F when I'd do pulls or come to a stop, which is odd. It never typically gets over 160? even when it's over 100? outside. So that's today's project