View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:39 AM   #28
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
I think that tinfoil hat is cutting off circulation to your brain.

Quote:
Most studies were underpowered because of limited sample size, and some studies also reported suboptimal adherence in the face mask group.
Meaning: people still weren't wearing their masks, even for the clinical study

Quote:
In theory, transmission should be reduced the most if both infected members and other contacts wear masks, but compliance in uninfected close contacts could be a problem (12,34). Proper use of face masks is essential because improper use might increase the risk for transmission (39). Thus, education on the proper use and disposal of used face masks, including hand hygiene, is also needed.
A mask by itself ain't gonna stop shit as long as booger-eating anti-maskers keep licking boots and grabbing women by the pussy with their grimey little baby trump hands.

Also, this part is key

Quote:
None of the household studies reported a significant reduction in secondary laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the face mask group
With a small sample size, the trends are difficult to spot (especially when the test subjects aren't following instructions), but on a sample size of 300 million, it seems pretty apparent...

But like what I really don't understand is, what's so hard about wearing a mask anyway? Sound like a bunch of bitches every time I hear someone whining about that shit.

i hAvE 2 wEaR pAnTs tO gO inTo tHe StoRe?! ThAt'S UnConStiTuTiOnAL!!! *REEE's in trump*