View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 11:35 AM   #18
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by R@ddy View Post
I can?t believe the leftists and their stupid TDS. I?m with you 100% SupaDoopa.
Seems like this forum you either follow leftist ideology or you?re a piece of shit, Nazi, etc.

This pandemic is 100% hoax if you?re a healthy person. I had it, my whole family had it. Nothing more than a flu. Out of allllll my family, i was the only one who didn?t go get tested because it?s STUPID. guess what?? NONE OF US DIED.

Come November, they?re going to get their feelings hurt so bad. They?re not seeing how much of a zombie Biden really is. Shit, at least Trump has energy.

People who are voting for Biden are the type that only voting because there?s a female VP on the line. Not because what she stands for..the same fucks who think BLM is a positive movement, we should have open borders, raise taxes, take guns away AND defund the police, abolish freedom of speech, etc etc. All I have to say is FUCK YOUR UNAMERICAN IDEOLOGY. TRUMP 2020!!!

Glad you all had a safe and healthy recovery... the agenda pushed by the dems of this on election year was just another way to try and scare the american people and worse blame it on trump....

TRUMP2020...let all the snowflakes melt away
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote