View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 11:03 AM   #8
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
No one forces me to stay, correct.

But I'm 20 minutes from fantastic driving roads, 30 minutes from the beach, an hour and a half from Anza Borrego, two hours from Idyllwild, three hours from Big Bear or Death Valley, four hours from Vegas. I'm half a day from being in Mexico drinking a Corona on the beach and eating seafood that was swimming hours earlier.

I can load up and be on a nineteenth-century mining trail within five hours, spend the next seven days on variations of that trail including multiple mine ruins, and never have to worry about a camping permit or trespassing. At the end of it, I can wash the desert dust off at the beach.

Oh noes, he actually likes it there. INDOCTRINATION! BRAINWASHING! HOBBIES!
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote