View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:09 AM   #18
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
You can get the same amount of activities in just about any state if you take more than six seconds to look. East Coast has the same cool shit at probably 5% of the cost. Shit, even Utah and Montana and all those weird ass states have tons of beautiful shit to do. You're justifying staying in that shit hole and that's on you.
The East Coast doesn't have literally anywhere near the amount of public land. I can dispersed camp all over California. We can get into a pissing contest that no one wins, if you'd like.

Utah and Montana are harder to make a good living while doing what I know how to do. One of my suppliers says it's damn near impossible to find someone who doesn't have a substance abuse problem and is mechanically-oriented in SLC.

I have a business here, about two hours from LAX and an hour from SAN. There is a huge Porsche owner population in SoCal, some of our suppliers are here. One of the biggest vintage Porsche shows in the country is in LA and Anaheim. Rennsport Reunion is at Laguna Seca, and driving and showing our cars during Monterey Car Week helped get our name on the map.

Politics do not maketh the state. They are but one part of a whole.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote