View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 01:02 PM   #25
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
You can get the same amount of activities in just about any state if you take more than six seconds to look. East Coast has the same cool shit at probably 5% of the cost. Shit, even Utah and Montana and all those weird ass states have tons of beautiful shit to do. You're justifying staying in that shit hole and that's on you.
I should specify I don?t care too much about outdoorsey stuff. yes if its the outdoors agreed. would move to the east coast and get the 4 seasons.

I like larger multicultural cities and the activities it provides like good restaurants. that CA has a great access to racetracks and car culture is another bonus other large cities like NY, Chicago, Seattle lack. If I were to leave LA those would be the alternatives, sadly also cities I cannot bring myself to agree with politically but to me worth the cost of admission.

Ive travelled a bit in phoenix, austin (most overrated city aside from the bbq), denver, vegas for week long trainings. they are fine but just dont do it for me. can always move out later if things get worse in CA, which seems more likely than not.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote