View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 PM   #28
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I should specify I don?t care too much about outdoorsey stuff. yes if its the outdoors agreed. would move to the east coast and get the 4 seasons.

I like larger multicultural cities and the activities it provides like good restaurants. that CA has a great access to racetracks and car culture is another bonus other large cities like NY, Chicago, Seattle lack. If I were to leave LA those would be the alternatives, sadly also cities I cannot bring myself to agree with politically but to me worth the cost of admission.

Ive travelled a bit in phoenix, austin (most overrated city aside from the bbq), denver, vegas for week long trainings. they are fine but just dont do it for me. can always move out later if things get worse in CA, which seems more likely than not.
Leave it to a Californian to boil down multiculturalism to 'good food'. That's racist, no? They dont just make your food.

Secondly, to think only California offers 'good food' is dumb. I was in butt-fuck Ohio last month and got authentic pho on a whim. I've tried sushi from around the world (tons in california [which is shit btw]), and a place in Phoenix has the best sushi I've ever had outside of Japan. Immigrants live everywhere and contribute everywhere dumb dumb.

Leave it to a Californian to enable problems until its in their back yard, then flee to somewhere else and let it happen again. Stay in selfish California, deal with your consequences, and fix your own state's problems. Dont come shit up AZ with this nonsense. AZ sucks anyway, you dont want to be here, no outdoors stuff to do year round AT ALL, no gun rights either, sucks, stay out!
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote