View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:35 AM   #21
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I will be honest, when I decarb, I don't have any real lingering smells. Honestly, the worst smell I've noticed is if I don't immediately clean the saucepan that I fuse the decarb'd/grinded flower into the butter, it can start to smell. But I use the mason jar technique to decarb.

I simply grab a sheet pan, fold a dishtowel a few times and put it on the pan and then put the mason jar on top directly with the flower in it. The flower is coarsely ground with the stems/seeds removed. From here, I then put it in the oven for an hour shaking and rotating the jar every 15 minutes to prevent any hot spots or flower that isn't exposed to the open air at some point. Below is an image with the same idea, just different tools for the job. With this technique, there is extremely minimal smell. Most of the time, you wouldn't even know I was cooking with cannabis at all.

SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote