View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:40 AM   #38
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Pretty much what it means to the T now. I don't even associate myself completely with one party or the other. Each has their own good ideas - the problem is none of it really goes into motion unless someone is there to make some coin off the deal. Politics shouldn't also be a business.

I just think it's stupid for the sheep to say stupid shit like 'Trump is racist, fuck you nazi pig for sticking up for him racist communist' or some stupid shit like that. If you come at me with that sort of shit, I'm just going to assume you're uneducated and voted for Bernie at some point.

I'd be curious to see what clowns are out there negative rep'ing everyone for no reason. Hopefully an admin/mod/whatever sees the abuse of the system. It's pretty sad that the only gratification in someone's life is going to an online forum and just negative rep'ing everyone that doesn't share their own opinion.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote