View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 07:16 AM   #22
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I will be honest, when I decarb, I don't have any real lingering smells. Honestly, the worst smell I've noticed is if I don't immediately clean the saucepan that I fuse the decarb'd/grinded flower into the butter, it can start to smell. But I use the mason jar technique to decarb.

I simply grab a sheet pan, fold a dishtowel a few times and put it on the pan and then put the mason jar on top directly with the flower in it. The flower is coarsely ground with the stems/seeds removed. From here, I then put it in the oven for an hour shaking and rotating the jar every 15 minutes to prevent any hot spots or flower that isn't exposed to the open air at some point. Below is an image with the same idea, just different tools for the job. With this technique, there is extremely minimal smell. Most of the time, you wouldn't even know I was cooking with cannabis at all.

Now this is some good info. 100% will be trying this. Is it necessary to grind it first?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote