View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 10:15 AM   #1
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
S15/R33 GTST OEM Suspension / Spindles / 5 Lug / Arms / Subframes / Rack etc

Hello I have a few S15/R33 GTST parts for sale

If its not listed, I dont have, please dont ask, im not a importer or shop that holds parts.

Im not looking to ship anything heavy unless you set it up and all I have to do is drop off, its mostly a lack of time issue, parts are located at 33414, FL, can throw in storage for you for 1-3 months if needed. I have access to forklifts and pallets if you want to work something out like that, you need to set it all up though all I have time for is to drop off and prep the pallet if you're buying a lot.

I didnt add prices because the most you but the bigger the discount I can give, inbox me what you need

S15:
- All parts have 50-70k miles and immaculate condition
Single pot
Front brake calipers / rotors / pads
Rear brake calipers / rotors / pads

OEM rear control arms

OEM Mint handbrake cables

S15 Rear axles - mint, unabused off low mile gramma car

Open diff, might have it welded by this weekend

Front seats
R33 GTST:
Rear subframe - direct bolt into s chassis, and is beefier, can be complete with arms or no arms

Rear subframe arms

Rear 5 lug complete spindles with hubs

Front subframe

Front subframe arms

Front 5 lug complete spindles left and right with hubs

Rack and pinion with whatever lines its got

Front subframe brace and sway bar assembly
I will add more photos when im home but this is what I have on my phone so far, and no differential/axles/brakes for r33 are not for sale.

Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links